- 11-29-02 I finally got version 1.1.1 out the door. This is the
first version to use the gtk2 toolkit and is not compatible with
gtk+1.x. There are some minor bug fixes as well, you can check out the
all the details.
- 07-23-2002 Well this is the release of version
1.0.0. There have been some bugs fixed but the big thing is the 1.0 series
will be the last to use gtk+1.2. Future releases will be based on gtk+2.0
which will be nice.
- 08-01-2001 Version 0.3.10 is out. The big news with this release is
that printing is done in postscript now so the output is much nicer,
along with the addition of a print dialog with options for printing to a
printer or to a file, and a print preview option. There is also the usual
assortment of bug fixes.
- 05-29-2001 Been a long time between updates but there are some
things going on finally. CVS
is available now along with the mailing lists. There have been a few bug fixes
comitted and some new stuff is being worked on so stay tuned.
- 04-04-2000 Rpms for i386 and i686 are now available. Thanks to Marc
Lavallée for the rpms and .spec file.
- 04-02-2000 - 0.3.9 New help system added along with online documentation,
some minor bugfixes
- 03-05-2000 - Version 0.3.8 released, initial Freshmeat release
- 01-10-2000 - Version 0.3.7 Released, First public release.
Gtapecalc is a simple calculator with an output window
that acts like the paper tape on a desktop calculator. You can add
and edit notes on each line to comment your calculations. The "tapes"
you make can be saved and viewed later, and printed out if you need
a paper copy.
Feedback is welcome, and should be directed to